Sign in to follow this  
KDM_Freak

Just Some Recent Work

So when I first got my graphtec I will admit I struggled a lot asked for help and some how got bashed for it. but all in all I never gave up & ended up with a decent size job at a school & after posting some pics I got another big job for a local union ... EVERYONE loved the work & just want to thank the people on here that didn't bash me and took the time to help but a special thanks to the ones that did bash me and motivated me to keep it moving.

IMG_3241.JPG

IMG_3244.JPG

IMG_3246.JPG

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KDM_Freak said:

So when I first got my graphtec I will admit I struggled a lot asked for help and some how got bashed for it. but all in all I never gave up & ended up with a decent size job at a school & after posting some pics I got another big job for a local union ... EVERYONE loved the work & just want to thank the people on here that didn't bash me and took the time to help but a special thanks to the ones that did bash me and motivated me to keep it moving.

IMG_3303.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

nice job - curious how you got permission to do the Teamsters logo - heck I tried to do some stuff with our michigan corrections union and was flat out denied  - under no circumstances.

if I read the agreement correctly you have to be a union shop to even apply for permission to use it.
  https://teamster.org/about/vendors-licensed-use-ibt-insignia

I got permission threw a hire up only to make these & they stated & I have in writing if needed more I have permission under certain circumstances. I knew this before posting someone might ask I can remove if not allowed I know how forum is with trademarks but I do have permission. 

• Like 2

If you have permission thru the teamsters union itself then it is no problem posting the pictures of your work.   Remember once you post something even though you remove it, it is not really gone forever.  It can be retrieved.  I just couldn’t meet the requirements of the main union office that controlled the rights in my case, even though a local union member wanted them.

• Like 2

Oh yeah no then that’s fine I took them down just cause I didn’t know if admins would ban me or something lol 

• Like 2

I don't think we would ban you for showing pics of your work. That's not actually breaking the forum rules. Posting protected files would. Posting pics is just dumb if you are breaking the law sort of like dumb criminals who post pics on FB of their antics and get caught by the ever present search engines. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Wildgoose said:

I don't think we would ban you for showing pics of your work. That's not actually breaking the forum rules. Posting protected files would. Posting pics is just dumb if you are breaking the law sort of like dumb criminals who post pics on FB of their antics and get caught by the ever present search engines. 

when your right your right .. ahaha I will say this that sign was my first install that big and boy I sure was nervous.

• Like 2