Sign in to follow this  
Reeper

Hi guys I'm new to all this

Hello people I have just bought my first vinyl plotter it's a ROHS 721PE I got this 2nd hand so didn't come with driver software I have a HP laptop with window 10 on it what is the best software/ driver I can use and links would be much appreciate. Thanks in advance 

Welcome from the USA -=  not real sure what that equates to in models that we have on this side of the pond so unsure where to send you to get the drivers

Reeper, you are in luck.

Your machine is likely the same as a USCutter Refine model. (MH) -- if you are using USB, the chipset driver is HERE

Download and install SignBlazer Elements from this hidden folder located HERE ---  try to operate it with the RedSail or Copam selected in cutter setup.

By the way, as a general piece of solid advice, never buy a cutter/plotter that doesn't come with its appropriate cutting software and don't hand over a dime until you are able to see the machine run with your own eyes.

• Like 2

Hi Reeper,

Did you manage to get a resolution to your problem, as I'm having the same issue as you, same cutter same problem bought second hand it's driving me crazy trying to get the system up and running 

6 minutes ago, Zabbydooba said:

Hi Reeper,

Did you manage to get a resolution to your problem, as I'm having the same issue as you, same cutter same problem bought second hand it's driving me crazy trying to get the system up and running 

What software are you trying to run?

2 hours ago, Zabbydooba said:

You purchased a cutter from someone, and saw it running OK before you took it, right?

Since you're seeking assistance from random people on the internet, it might be worthwhile to give some more information beyond "It ain't working..."