Sign in to follow this  
joker

White Aluminum signs

Hope all is well with everyone. I am looking for a 2ft by 8 ft white aluminum sign. Where would be best place to order from? Thanks in advance.

You need Dibond, white or aluminum in color.

Your local sign supply should have it.

mark-s

• Like 1

Thanks Mark... Will check it out.. This is the first request i ever had for it...

Pretty good stuff to work with. If I don't need flexibility I use an off brand called e-panel that is cheaper. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 7:30 PM, cardudenc said:

I order all my aluminum sign board from local dist. grimco  covers the whole country

I use Grimco for everything. Which do you get from there?

main1  and where my rep works out of is Charleston sc, but had a few things come out of Greenville sc, and also have picked up from greensboro nc since my house is in NC

ha, i was eating, shows how well i multi task when food is involved. lo.l when i 1st started i bought up several of their pre cut signs n different sizes. still have a few of those , actually a lot of them left. mainly because i started cutting a few of odd sizes out of the scrap i had left over from different projects. will look if i have a pic of the last i just made for a friend, a double sided open/close sign for her greenhouse.

it just depends, from the reg painted alum .040 to max metal. but seems i end up with more max metal than anything. kinda gotten used to working with it. ordering a sheet next week for a commercial sign job.

• Like 1