Sign in to follow this  
Marissa

RMA Exchange

Its Been A While That I Havent Received My Stand , I Purchased a 53” Vinyl Cutter From US Cutter For Like 500.00 & When It Arrived It Didnt Work , So I Called US Cutter I Was Told I Get A New One But Instead They Send The Same One Back To Me Fixed But Without A Stand , I Recently Sent A Msg To US Cutter About My Stand & They Dont Even Reply No More . 

Any Questions Or More Pictures 

My Email : perezmarissa35@yahoo.com

1539FFF4-F6E2-40D5-A294-801DBC924015.png

Your going to have to call tech support.  This is pretty much a user to user forum,  Uscutter techs rarely come here.  

• Like 1

Hi Marissa,

I wanted to follow up with you regarding your experience trying to get a stand replacement. I know the representative who was working with you originally is no longer with the company, and I am hoping that hasn't impacted your ability to get your stand replaced. If you can direct message us here with your order information, whoever gets the message can make sure we get this resolved once and for all.  Thank You

• Like 1

This one appears to be a hit and run - Marrissa has not been back on the forum to check status or update since August 5th when this was posted.  

I would be curious on the plotter purchased - the cheapest 53" is a SC2 for $619 - so wonder if it was a refurb SC or something similar

I am also curious why the stand was returned with the defective unit increasing cost both back to uscutter and for a unit to be returned to customer.

maybe she finally got things handled with customer serv. 

hmmm, will have to look when im back at the shop . but seems my sc cutter & stand came n 1 box. I let myself get hooked with 1 of those starter kits, so I had boxes and boxes when it finally got here.  vinyl, tools, app tape roller, and whatever else came with it. all those were threw out. but the cutter box is up n the storage.  but some reason I rem taking it all out of 1. maybe that's y mine came n not working or whatever u wanna call it. needed a new carriage. maybe too many pieces to bounce around n shipping.