Sign in to follow this  
H1NDS

Cutter size wont change on Signcut Pro2

Hi there ive been using my cutter with sign cut Pro1 for the past year.. the other day my subscription ran out and decided to go with Sign cut pro2....  got the new subscription etc. entered my cutter PixMax 721 etc... but on the cut screen it shows Cutter as 457mm where as my vinyl is 610mm....  so my any of my work over 457mm is basically "off the roll" i manually change it to 600mm but the sizes wont stay as i entered them....  

please help..

Thanks in Advance.... Dave

On 8/4/2018 at 5:50 PM, H1NDS said:

Hi there ive been using my cutter with sign cut Pro1 for the past year.. the other day my subscription ran out and decided to go with Sign cut pro2....  got the new subscription etc. entered my cutter PixMax 721 etc... but on the cut screen it shows Cutter as 457mm where as my vinyl is 610mm....  so my any of my work over 457mm is basically "off the roll" i manually change it to 600mm but the sizes wont stay as i entered them....  

please help..

Thanks in Advance.... Dave

I have heard that Signcut has some pretty good tech support.  That cutter is probably like a Resail or Refine. Possibly try one of those drivers. 

Ditto 

I use SigCut Pro 1 myself. Go to the Website and request support. Last time I needed some help you had to request it through the web but then they will respond in person. 

Those are the only two posts ever from that person so I doubt you are going to hear back from them. I use Pro 1 so I don't know the new version. In Pro 1 you have to manually measure the printer or input the vinyl size. I assume that Pro 2 must have that on an auto measure setting. Is there somewhere there that you can turn that off? What cutter are you using? 

Looking through Pro 1 helps I wonder if you picked the wrong driver or could change drivers. It looks like there is a default vinyl width for the size of machine. If you are using a smaller width than the widest that your cutter can do this probably wouldn't be a good idea to change. I don't know why the manually input width won't stay where you type it in. I am assuming you have had the same problem the other person did and have it change every time you make a cut. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 8.34.14 AM.png