Mario Agius

display screen on cutter not functioning well

Hi to all.  I have a Graphtec vinyl cutter CE5000-60, and send my cuts from coreldraw x4.   Works fine but when I need to adjust a setting from my cutter its a nightmare as all the wording are scribbled on the display of the cutter.  I removed all cables and connect them again that runs tru the display and seem contacts are all ok.   What possibly could it be?   Could it be the display?   The cutter is around 6years old 

Any feed back is very appreciated as would like to solve this issue.  Its a good cutter.

Thank you

Welcome from the USA - really not sure unless it is a mainboard issue with the chipset that drives the display - or display itself.  personally if everything else is working good I could download the cut controller from graphtec site and adjust everything from the computer

I don't know how to fix it,  put this may get you going. If your using Windows. You can control your Graphtec settings from the Graphtec Cutting Controller right from your computer.  Just download it and try it.   Check out the Graphtec website.      I have been using it for 10 years on  my Graphtec.