Sign in to follow this  
sskeetr1

Somr gave all flag needed Please

Would any one have a good high res image of this eagle? I need to print it out in large format on my versacamm. Thanks

pasted image 937x576.png

The design is copyright protected.  Any design that is already created is copyright protected.  Go ask permission from the owner to use it.   That decal is being sold at a couple different places. You can't  just take and use someone else's designs without permission from the owner. no matter what the purpose is for. 

There are laws to protect owners designs, to not be passed around  and reproduced  by people who do not have permission to use it.  It's called Copyright Infringement. 

Just now, sskeetr1 said:

I know this, I have been searching all weekend for the original artist

So you want someone else to steal it for you huh? 

seriously????? no i thought someone could help me find the artwork / artist... why does everyone have to be a thief just because they ask? Awful strong accusation to make against someone for asking a question. Or if someone would have said you can purchase the art here.. I dont have a problem with purchasing it and a license!!!! But I have to ask to find out !!! 

3 hours ago, sskeetr1 said:

Would any one have a good high res image of this eagle? I need to print it out in large format on my versacamm. Thanks

Does not allow you to reprint it.  That was your ORIGINAL question..   End of story.   

really??? end of story??? You can delete me or hate me, but you dont talk to me like im your child !!! I dont care who you are or what forum you run !!!!! Got that !!!!!

This is Forum rules...  not me telling you what to do .  This forum is owned by USCUTTER.com

"Would any one have a good high res image of this eagle? I need to print it out in large format on my versacamm. Thanks"

Wait...you did originally ask for a copy of the file to print....not how to locate the copyright owner.

Sue2

• Like 1