Sign in to follow this  
Kevin G

Window Decals of Dirt modifieds, SS, Latemodels, Sprint cars, FS

I am in search of window decals for Dirt Track Racing. Cars I'm looking for are dirt modifieds, sprint cars, street stocks, latemodels, karts, factory stocks. Like to add these to my design shop. I do design racing graphics and hero cards but not excellent at pen tool. Is anyone able to help me on advice and where to buy or get these for my use please.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate you!

Here is an examples of what I am looking for. I am looking for these and the others to be die cut for window stickers or decals.

91T2UXaC+uL._SX425_.jpg

Do you even know what "die cut" means? It's a big press with different dies that stamp out decals and other products. Is that what your doing? 

Here is "die cutting"  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Do you even know what "die cut" means? It's a big press with different dies that stamp out decals and other products. Is that what your doing? 

Here is "die cutting"  

yes I know what die cut means

Cutting with a vinyl cutter/plotter is NOT die cutting.  You are using a blade to cut vinyl of your desired design, not a die to stamp out vinyl at 1 time. . Big difference.   There are no dies on a vinyl cutter/plotter.   You use vector designs sent to your vinyl cutter/plotter, to cut on a vinyl cutter.   You use preformed dies to stamp out decals with a die cutter. . 

• Like 1

well you get my idea, just simply looking for what I posted. No need for a run around when I specifically asked 1 question

vinyl print/cutter, cutter ect. just simply asking for info on what I posted I am looking for. Please follow what I posted. That simple bud as picture clearly shows what I am asking for help and advice on

2 hours ago, Kevin G said:

Here is an examples of what I am looking for. I am looking for these and the others to be die cut for window stickers or decals.

91T2UXaC+uL._SX425_.jpg

So I am looking for these to be VINYL CUT. I know you can buy them so please follow details as posted. Sorry I said die cut, looking for the exact thing pictured to be vinyl cut MZ SKEETER. Hope that more specific for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has been many  posted on the forum over the years. They are still there.  Feel free to grab them.  Upper right corner search box. 

4 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

There has been many  posted on the forum over the years. Feel free to grab them.  Upper right corner search box. 

This is another example. This is old school and looking for newer stuff.

20180620_161159.jpg

red clay designs llc out of Georgia has that one listed on ebay and amazon - both with the erroneous term die cut - that is the only place I found that design so betting they made it

• Like 3