I am having a problem when cutting this layout.  As you can see the last part of the bottom text is shifting down a bit.  I made a new file and it still did it the second time.  So I just made a new file with the bottom text and it cuts fine.  So the issue is when its paired with the eurobuilt logo.  I make all my layouts in Photoshop.  My cutter is a mh-871 34 in and I am using vinyl master cut 4.0 via my laptop and connected via usb.  Any ideas what is going on here?

20180619_183027.jpg

I just made another new right in the vinyl master software and it did the same thing. Actually now that I look at it more the built is not aligned either on the top.  I noticed when I am cutting, it cuts the the built and the s - sponsored part. Then the upper and lower lines. Then it does the rest of the text, that's when it gets messed up. Calibration issue or a setting?

The only thing that I see is the O is higher than the rest of the letters, The bottom of the U's are lower. That just might be the font...  If you want to match the rest of the letters, put a grid behind the letters, put it on wireframe and match them size wise.  Line the letters on a grid line.  

You never stated how big your trying to cut this...   I don't see any other problems.  

I'm curious - have you tried to rotate it 180-degrees and see if it comes up with the same problem; or resize down for testing purposes and see if it still has that issue.

I rotated the design so it was straight left to right,  The results I posted above.  I zoomed it up big on wireframe and put a grid behind it.   Do you see something different?  I was wanting the font, so I could type it out in Flexi and see if it is the font.   

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.