MrJoel

Rounding corners on squares

Just wondering how to take a square and put a radius on the corner... seems like I did it before and was able to do all the corners at the same time but it was either a long time ago or on a different program... help me out y’all 

not sure in Scalp as I never did like it much but in vinylmaster, flexi , and most other programs when you make your square you can select to round the corner or not and the radius you want .. . 

• Like 1

Not sure about Scalp either, never did like it.   But you can do it very easy in FREE inkscape.  and import it.  Sometimes you will need different softwares, when your go to software doesn't have all the features.

Hmmmm, there is a 'dot' in the upper right corner of a square you draw within Inkscape. Drag that handle and voila.

You don't even need to drag the dot.     F4 on keyboard   will give you a rectangle...   size it...  Rx at the top of the screen is horizontal  radius for corners,,  Or Ry is vertical radius for corners. .   Move to what you want,, all 4 corners will change.  

SCALP has one in the library.

But to do it yourself, click the node tool. Select your node, right click, path, convert to cusp. Then move your anchors until you achieve desired result.