coolrosie

Tin Mugs Sub prints

Hello I purchased tin mugs and wondered if there is a place to order prints to press on them.

I will need a design to purchase where can I check this out.   Also I will need to purchase a press for the pressing.

I have a very old one that I need to replace.  If not here where can I check.

Thanks in advance,

Rosie

if they are coated for sublimation they should have instructions where you ordered them from on press times.  personally I have had much better products produced using cactus wraps than with a mug press.    sublimation blanks are not produced the same everywhere - the coating has to be dead on even coating to look good and the reason I quit buying mugs ect made in china - too inconsistent 

5 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

if they are coated for sublimation they should have instructions where you ordered them from on press times.  personally I have had much better products produced using cactus wraps than with a mug press.    sublimation blanks are not produced the same everywhere - the coating has to be dead on even coating to look good and the reason I quit buying mugs ect made in china - too inconsistent 

Hi I just ordered from US Cutter.   

5 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

PS Welcome from Michigan

Thanks a newbie here.

7 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

What is Cactus wrap?

35 minutes ago, coolrosie said:

Thanks a newbie here.

What is Cactus wrap?

it is a silicone wrap with a metal part that you use with the transfers. you put the transfers on, and tape them with heat tape, put the wrap on it and tighten it then put in an oven or toaster oven.

EDIT: This thing:  http://www.cactusmugs.com/howto.php

• Like 1

Thanks do you know of any place to order the designs I want done special order.   I ordered 48 Tin Mugs from US Cutters and want them with my Town Shop name on them.   I have purchased several years ago.   Nice tin mugs with a Tree design.  Well of course the company doesn't sell them any longer.  My Loss.

1 hour ago, coolrosie said:

Thanks do you know of any place to order the designs I want done special order.   I ordered 48 Tin Mugs from US Cutters and want them with my Town Shop name on them.   I have purchased several years ago.   Nice tin mugs with a Tree design.  Well of course the company doesn't sell them any longer.  My Loss.

https://www.uscutter.com/Sawgrass-Virtuoso-SG400-Dye-Sublimation-Printer

Hello and Welcome from Florida.