kitecutter

Image conversion Services

Hello,

Does anyone know if a service on line were I can send images/ drawings / files to be turning into files that will work with the SCAL3?

I am having a heck of a time getting files to show up correctly in SCAL .

Thank you in advance.

Philip

Maybe you will just want to get a different software. Or upgrade Scalp if you really want to use it.  You do not state which computer operating system your using.  Windows or Mac.   Or which vinyl cutter.  Maybe you would like the FREE Signblazer which is for Windows..  I thought Scalp imported .eps files which is the most widely used format.   Or maybe contact Craftedge support for your problems. 

thank you for this answer as well!

I am using Windows and a USCutter Sc2

Sometimes when I import an AI or PDF all is well, Sometimes I end up with a white background (see images) 

thank you in advance.

clesr.jpg

white Back.jpg

I don't know anything about Scalp,  Is that even a vector in the 2nd picture,  Have you tried to UNGROUP and delete the white? 

I suspect what you're really looking for is how to vector images. Don't know if SCALP can do that or not. If you want to stick with free, download Inkscape and give it a try. It's a vector editor and is quite powerful for a free program. You can use Inkscape to create and design image then save it as an svg or eps and import that into SCALP.