MrJoel

Phone templates, where to find

Hey guys, just wondering where I can find basic phone design templates.  I’ve been searching all morning but for some reason I can’t find Ai files that are not $50... maybe I just need more coffee

8 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

search the forum.  .eps should work fine. 

Yeah, I searched but there are just a few and the last one was 2013...the sight listed there doesn’t exist.  

EF5FCF0E-C5A2-460A-8B51-9FF56FC8AE4C.png

Most people make their own and don't give them away.  Take pictures of them and vector. That's what most people do.    So how many do you get for $50?  

12 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Most people make their own and don't give them away.  Take pictures of them and vector. That's what most people do.    So how many do you get for $50?  

It’s just one on a couple sites for $50.  I did find this gem though where they are $5-15!  https://www.axvector.com/index.php/product-category/phones/

i am product testing right now and really don’t want to drop $50 to not have any sales.  $5-10, I can risk that.  I’ve done a lot of pre planning so it’s not much of a risk but... it sure is a big hurdle mentally!

From what I have seen, too many people already selling the crap out of those. And all kinds of covers.  Cheap. Unless you have some wild design that no one has out there.   But whatever works for you..  I try to stay away from what others do. 

19 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

From what I have seen, too many people already selling the crap out of those. And all kinds of covers.  Cheap. Unless you have some wild design that no one has out there.   But whatever works for you..  I try to stay away from what others do. 

You are wise!  But nobody is doing what I am doing. I have a very unique product that has tested well in other areas and most of the hundreds of customers I have end up using my products for their phone anyway...  after my millions I’ll share with ya 

• Like 1