SO I got a Titan 3 SE a few days ago and I mostly do print and cut, contour cut stuff. I have a Titan 1 that I was using for this and it was fine (using the laser to set the registration marks)... so the Titan 3 has ARMS and that was supposed to cut my workflow down a ton... so on and so forth.

Well I can't get the thing the cut accurately. I'll print out let's say 100 3" x 5" rectangles, 5 to a row, 20 deep. The Titan scans the barcode, loads the job, and gets to work. The first row is cut perfectly, then the issues start at the second row. It will cut too high (towards the front) about .5mm and then goes up from every row after that. By the time it's in the middle, it's a good 2mm off. If you let it run without doing any adjustments, it will get back on track and the last couple of rows will be closer and then the last row is perfect. I try this same thing with just 50 rectangles (5 to a row, 10 deep) and it is the same outcome.

Using VinylMaster and I have calibrated the ARMS offset and Laser about 100 times, it's dead on when doing the tests and/or practice cuts. The vinyl is being loaded straight (no issues with left to right). I called USCutter support and they said to make sure some options were unchecked (they weren't even on in the first place) so that wasn't the issue (for reference, they said "Tight Packing", "Force Position", and "Preserve Cutting Order" but again they were never on to begin with).

Anyone have any clues as to why this is happening? At this point I'll try anything. This ARMS stuff was supposed to make my life so much easier but all it's done so far is cost me money. 

Do you prefeed your vinyl first for the whole job.?   If not, you should.   Prefeeding puts pinch roller wheel tracks in the vinyl which makes tracking great.  You may not see, it drifting slightly.  You have a Titan, but that is the instructions on a Graphtec,  It has an auto prefeed just for that reason. 

Yes, that is how I make sure the sheet is straight. I've been doing this for 8 years, this is just my first "automatic" registration cutter. 

I'm still trying to figure out where to lineup...I'm about 2" off...? Looking through the manual, there's no laser point of reference. 

2 minutes ago, StayHungryFL said:

I'm still trying to figure out where to lineup...I'm about 2" off...? Looking through the manual, there's no laser point of reference. 

that is the point of having a "automatic" registration mark sensor - no need to alight with a laser - just have to have the sensor in line with the marks so it can find them - on my roland print and cut the sensor is in line with the blade so it makes it easy and if I am off it will try again 1/2 inch to either side (up or down) from that point

I figured it out...poor choice of language on the software "position the laser"...once I positioned the BLADE (or pen), it worked fine...it's far from perfect, but it works. 

I'm having the same problem that you had.    Except I'm using the arms new plus.  Can't get it to do anything better.  About to stroke out.   This is been going on for days and days.   I'm at my Whit's end with it.     

1 hour ago, anitasdecals said:

I'm having the same problem that you had.    Except I'm using the arms new plus.  Can't get it to do anything better.  About to stroke out.   This is been going on for days and days.   I'm at my Whit's end with it.     

The new titan has arms plus?  Heck they don’t tell us anything