Sign in to follow this  
StingrayGraphics

Graphtec 3000-60 HELP PLEASE

I'm having issues with small imperfections in my cuts. I'm thinking either the blade is worn or something was accidentally changed in the settings. I attached a pic of the settings, output, and the original design. I normally use a low 20's setting with the material that I use on the daily but this has just recently started. Can anyone please give me some advice as to how I can remedy this? Thanks! 

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

I had researched through the forum and couldn't find what I needed. After further testing I finally found the issue. The tool setting was incorrect and I overlooked this. I was using a 45 degree blade and the setting was on 15U. Hopefully the pics will help anyone else with this issue! This forum is GREAT! Thanks everyone for their input! 

1 hour ago, StingrayGraphics said:

I had researched through the forum and couldn't find what I needed. After further testing I finally found the issue. The tool setting was incorrect and I overlooked this. I was using a 45 degree blade and the setting was on 15U. Hopefully the pics will help anyone else with this issue! This forum is GREAT! Thanks everyone for their input! 

15 u is the red holder with the bigger blades for things like sandblast mask - the standard blue holder is cb09ub   I can see from your first post the offset is way off - probably because the offset on the 15u has a much larger blade the the offset of the tip is way more than a standare 15u blade