What are you doing before error comes up?  Explain. Need more info.    The more info you provide the more you can help.  Never heard of this error before.  

I'm having the exact same problem.

Titan 2 using Sure Cuts A Lot on a Macbook Pro. This is a brand new cutter I just assembled today. I've been using the exact same software and decal layouts for years with my Laserpoint II. Switched the cutter to the new one in the software and ran a test of about 1/3 the amount of material I usually run. About 2/3 through, I got the exact same error.

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

Is your design cutting past 25" wide?  The max cutting width is 25"  Just checking.  Never heard of that error, and don't own the machine. Or maybe over the memory.  Maybe someone with a Titan 2 can answer that. 

19 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Is your design cutting past 25" wide?  The max cutting width is 25"  Just checking.  Never heard of that error, and don't own the machine. Or maybe over the memory.  Maybe someone with a Titan 2 can answer that. 

23.5" wide layout.

12 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

call UScutter tech support tomorrow.  

Yep. Already planned on that before Google brought me to this forum. :)

it isn't a problem we have heard of before - if you could post back on the forum what you find out it would help others in the future and help our regulars to know how to help next time someone ask after hours

I would say check the manual, but I just did and the manual is worthless. :(

If a machine is going to display vague error messages the manual should tell you what they mean!

• Like 2

I checked Saga also.  I searched online for the answer.  I other person had the problem back in Oct 2017, on here,  but it was never answered.  

2 hours ago, darcshadow said:

I would say check the manual, but I just did and the manual is worthless. :(

That's an understatement. ;)

I tried to get the answer from a Saga distributor, He said "he was not authorized to give the info to USCUTTER customers.." :huh:  But before that,, they had never seen the error,  and thought maybe the size was too wide for the cutter. (I showed them your picture) 

I am just now getting back on here guys, sorry. My cut is set to way less than 24" and I also have the TITAN 2 using Sure Cuts Alot for PC. Going to keep trying, but don't want to keep wasting vinyl in the process. 

50 minutes ago, bfastwaudrey said:

I am just now getting back on here guys, sorry. My cut is set to way less than 24" and I also have the TITAN 2 using Sure Cuts Alot for PC. Going to keep trying, but don't want to keep wasting vinyl in the process. 

Use the pen tool and paper,  Have you called USCUTTER tech support yet?   

1 hour ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Use the pen tool and paper,  Have you called USCUTTER tech support yet?   

I have submitted a ticket this morning. About to call, was trying to research it first.

just call,  it is the weekend,   ,  you don't want to be down all weekend....They are on Pacific time.  look on the website for the phone number

Did you resolve your problem? I'm having the same issue... Titan 2, MacBook Pro. Sure Cuts a Lot 3 Pro. My width is about 23", and the length is 60" I'm tearing my hair out.

2 hours ago, plfonline said:

Did you resolve your problem? I'm having the same issue... Titan 2, MacBook Pro. Sure Cuts a Lot 3 Pro. My width is about 23", and the length is 60" I'm tearing my hair out.

Well if they did,  they did not update their post.  Call tech support, on Pacific time.  OP has not been on here for a few months. 

Okay! After a brief chat with customer service... My problem wasn't the length of the vinyl, but the edge-to-edge width. I had my 24" vinyl centered in the cutter rather than pushed toward the right hand side, and it was tripping the sensor. I moved the vinyl about an inch from the right-hand side, and it solved my problem.

• Like 1