Totallynutz

Reflective Vinyl help

I have a customer who is looking for a decal to be made out of reflective black so when the lights hit at night it does what its supposed to . I looked on uscutter but wasnt sure what to use. I use 651 and 751 vinyl  normally and have no clue what i can use that will last but not break the bank in reflective. Thank you .

It won't be a 651 or 751 vinyl. Reflective is in basically in a class all its own. Your customer has good taste - reflective black is awesome!

Depending on the size you need, you can check Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=reflective+black+vinyl), or you might be able to buy what you need from other members on the forum.

Be sure to take your time setting up your cutter to slice into reflective - for my little LaserPoint, I get the best results if I cut it twice (copy the graphic and paste in place and let the cutter do its thing), and slow the blade down a little.

• Thanks 1

Thank you bud. Will Check it out. Customer is supposed to get back to me on how big he wants his design. Even tho i can only go up to about 24" wide unless im able to split the image up . Ya i knew it wouldnt be 651 etc, I was saying what i use . If Someone has some that would be helpful possibly as well.