Feeling like an idiot...having a hard time telling if I need to replace a fuse, or if this unit came DOA from the factory. It showed up about an hour ago, no instructions, no setup paper, just an invoice. Cut the zip tie for the carrier, plugged it in, flipped the switch, and nothing...I see there's supposed to be a fuse, but I'll be damned if I can find it on this thing! There's a trap door on the bottom...not ready to start tearing into it yet...Any advice? 

Thanks.

It should fire up immediately. Contact US Cutter while they're still there.

• Thanks 1

LONG hold time, but they hooked me right up! I had to take it apart. The power supply switch was in between 115/220. once I slid it to the right spot it fired no problems. Now, I have to find the right speed settings because this thing is FASTTTT and tearing up my test vinyl....no worries. I knew it would be some trial & error! Gotta get used to setting the blade after I load vinyl. The old Cricut did it automatically from the same point all the time, so that's all new! Thank @haumana! 

• Like 1

blade depth first. you don't want to unnecessarily cut into the cutting strip under the vinyl and backing.

• Thanks 1