Hi,I have a 721 cutter.My problem when I send a file from sure cuts a lot it transfers to the cutter but will not cut it.Would you say this is a mother board fault or a USB fault?All settings are correct

How do you know all settings are correct? Has this setup worked in the past? If so, what has changed?

Have you tried different software?

Have you tried different USB cable?

Have you tried serial cable?

Does the cutter perform a self test successfully?

What computer/OS are you using? the MH's don't play nice with Macs.

Appologies for not getting back sooner and I thank you for your reply.Yes the machine has worked before.I do vinyl graphics for computers I build.All setting were done as per instruction manual.Tried different USB cables and just got a 9pin adapter to no avail.Just tryin to figure out if mother board or USB board as I don-t want to purchase something that I don-t need.In Sure Cuts a Lot it-s saying cutting data was sent to cutting machine.Thank you for your help and yes cutter perform a self test successfully? i have windows 7

Capture.PNG

CIMG1010.JPG

CIMG1011.JPG

Motherboard would be a strong suspect at this point. I would still give a different cutting program a try though. Signblazer is free or there are several other free to try programs.