Sign in to follow this  
eprcvinyls

How do you get known? How to get people to know your there.?

Okay so Ive only been at this for 2 months well on the 14th of May will make it 3 months since i got my cutter and first batch of Sticky Vinyl. At first I was just making signs,decals for myself things to go on my truck and different things. made a Picture frame for my parents Anniversary then my Cuz. wanted one, anyways I made a Facebook page. Ive debated on making a Website  and just recently made a business website one that i can put products on and people can buy things. I also made a you tube channel and have a Instagram page. Just trying to figure out how to advertise my company. I have my logo on back of my truck and now have my buying website  link on the front of my bug guard.  Besides walking up and handing out a business card I'm at a lost on how to get out there. So far the only people i have sold things to has been friends. I was hoping word of mouth from those i sold to would help get me some business but so far nothing.. My facebook page is pretty  slow nothing going on with it.. Does anyone have any advice on how to get out there more?

Thank you all

good quality work and time - there are probably 100,000 + people with plotters not including the cricut crowd and they all try facebook, ebay, etsy, and their own web pages - it takes some time to build a good reputation but only a second to have a bad one or be known for working for free.    I have approached several local businesses that were in need of updating when I started and got several good accounts that way besides word of mouth from people that buy.  funny thing is the more work you sell that looks good the more the word spreads that brings in the type of work you want.   I saw someone hawking their wares on a local facebook group and it was very apparent she was tracing other peoples art (even the fonts) and it looked like crap.  she will sell a few because she was selling cheap but won't be around 6 months to a year from now

• Like 1