Sign in to follow this  
Steven b

Changing text

Have printed an object for a customer and they want more but want the font changed in the entry-level version of vinylmaster will not let me do it

17 minutes ago, Steven b said:

Have printed an object for a customer and they want more but want the font changed in the entry-level version of vinylmaster will not let me do it

A cutter cuts,  a printer prints.    ungroup

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Steven b said:

if you created it you should be able to change the text... Make sure you check on the big A (text mode) then hi light the text you want to change. you should see the Font type up in the left hand upper corner.. you should be able to click on it and change it.. it took me a while to figure that out also.

What program did you use to "print" this object for  your customer?

I'm unsure of VM, but does it source its font from a different location than the typical windows\fonts? You might need to copy the font you need to wherever VM has it's fonts.

Another VM unknown for me, but does VM only cut .ttf fonts? <- If so, is the font that you printed for customer a .ttf font?

**You can also try using Sign Blazer Elements. It's free.

steve b --- it is likely that the text is not text anymore as it may have been converted to an 'object' and is now no longer editable as a font. Just select it like any object (handles appear) and delete -- then add/type the text you want.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this