Sign in to follow this  
KDM_Freak

So I did it

So as most of you guys know already Im not a big brand name shop. I'm more of a in home type of shop and I enjoy the heck out of this field of work. Taught myself when i was struggling with money in college and did pretty well.(paid my titan off & some). Now full time in a union I still want to continue my vinyl. I won't lie i stopped for a while ... about a year or so. Well anyway I decided on the new Graphtech CE Lite 50 - 20". I wanted to upgrade from my 4 year old titan. (Some might think that was a stupid Idea because its smaller) but I wanted a graphtech but just starting up again after a year i wanted to keep my cost low. plus i really only do stickers & shirts nothing more then 20" is ever needed for me as of now. I plan on writing up a nice review on it and letting you guys know how it preforms with the MacBook pro i use. if anyone already has some info on this graphtech i would love to hear your reviews on it or if you don't have it by looking at the specs what do you think. My titan struggles sometimes on detailed work now it could be me messing something up but i heard its because the motor and this graphtech has a servo which i hear is a step up and makes detailed work more easy. ... Thanks for taking the time to read this & hope to hear back from some of you guys! - Mike 

Cool! the 15 inch x 10 yard oracal vinyl from UScutter is very reasonably priced, even on a per sq. ft. basis. You will like the Graphtec 

3 minutes ago, Jburns said:

Cool! the 15 inch x 10 yard oracal vinyl from UScutter is very reasonably priced, even on a per sq. ft. basis. You will like the Graphtec 

awesome to know Im excited I can not wait till it gets here!

2 hours ago, KDM_Freak said:

awesome to know Im excited I can not wait till it gets here!

Earlmich.com sells 20" wide vinyl ,   probably others do too. 

• Thanks 1