Popeye

Pcut CT630 LaserPoint drivers? Contour Cut?

I have a Pcut CT630 running signblazer 06. I really need to contour cut, will the drivers for a LaserPoint work?

Any suggested software that doesn't cost bunches of money that will do the job?

Thanks in advance!

Does that cutter have a laser? 

Try Vinyl Master.  

Flexistarter has it's own contour cutting program in it. It does not use a laser. 

Go back over your old posts, we have given you all of this info before. 

was you ever able to do it when you posted in the fourms in 2013?

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/profile/1230-popeye/&wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjU1MTA4LCJpZF8yIjo0Mzk5NDR9

I know it has been done in flexi starter with contour cutting using the blade for a marker instead of the laser pointer built into the laserpoint 1 and 2

No, I never managed to get it to work with the equipment and software I have. 

I wasn't sure if anyone tried installing the Laser Point drivers in SB to see if it would work. 

Any direction on the best deal on Vinyl Master or Flexistarter? 

13 minutes ago, Popeye said:

No, I never managed to get it to work with the equipment and software I have. 

I wasn't sure if anyone tried installing the Laser Point drivers in SB to see if it would work. 

Any direction on the best deal on Vinyl Master or Flexistarter? 

Does the Pcut have a laser on it?  If it does not, then the only software that could work is Flexistarter.. It has it's own built in contour cutting program.

No laser, was just going to align with the blade. UsCutter has Flexistarter 8.6 for $99.. older version but should work? scratch that..unavailable! 

As long as it is Version2 of Flexistarter 8.6     I have Flexistarter8.6 version2  It has contour cutting program. 

This is Flexistarter8.6v2   And any newer version will have contour cutting. Contour cutting is under effects. Your welcome

CONTOURCUT.jpg

Any ideas where I can find this?

I'm half tempted to load the drivers for the laserpoint since it's a pcut creation too..  afraid I'll trash SB if I do.. or will it just add additional drivers to the existing list?

The latest version is Flexistarter12.. Flexistarter was much cheaper back in 2013, when we gave you the info.   A Laser pointer has a laser, which you have to jog in the software.   And as we  mentioned back  then a Laserpointer is a Liyu brand now.  NOT Creation.  There are not any   Creation cutters   sold at UScutter.    You have had that Pcut for quite awhile.  Might be time to step up to a cutter with contour cutting already on the machine,.  Most cutters are on sale. 

Spam is normal, but that is just useless verbal diarrhea! (in the digital world)

• Like 1