Sign in to follow this  
Dee88

New to Group

Hello.  I recently purchased a Cricut Explore Air 2.  My primary use for this is to make t-shirts for my family (my kids are multi-sport athletes ) for spirit wear.  I feel pretty limited on making designs with the Cricut Design space.  Does any one have and recommendations for design software that is compatible with my Cricut Air Explore 2 or,  I'm even willing to sell my Cricut to purchase a different machine.  I just want a good design program (with endless designs/fonts) for my needs with a decent machine.  Like to keep the machine cost fairly low (around $300). Any suggestions is appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Why do you feel limited? what software are you using with it? I have the Sure cuts a lot to start off with and really liked how easy it was to do things but have moved on to   Vinylmaster  at first i hated it but now i can do just about anything i need to with it.

I just feel like there is not a wide or great variety on Design Space (Cricuts software) for what I use it for.   I am looking for much more variety than what Design Space offers.  Again, I am new to this so I don't know which software out there is compatible with my Cricut Explore machine.  I am willing to sell it and get a new machine with better software.  I don't do crafts, only design shirts for my family and friends.  

You don’t only have to use designs from the Design Space store. You can either create your own SVG files (within Inkscape, an open-source program), or use other free SVG files which can be found all over the internet.

• Like 1