Sign in to follow this  
Charger_ff

Back window guide

Is there a guide on here to help with the curve of the back window of a car?  I searched but couldn't find it. 

each window will be different - a pt cruiser has a different curve than an impala - 

A while back, someone posted how to measure the curve ion a car window. search the forum for the answer.

Good luck, Those curves can be a headache. I thought i never was going to get the banner across the front of my windshield

I vaguely recall you had to measure down from the top middle of the window and then at the sides  after running a string across the window and then measure the drop to get the proper curved text measurement. Someone please help me remember!!

10 hours ago, arty-rc said:

I vaguely recall you had to measure down from the top middle of the window and then at the sides  after running a string across the window and then measure the drop to get the proper curved text measurement. Someone please help me remember!!

that sounds right. I remember a guy wasted about a roll of vinyl once trying to do my old 97 Blazer windshield he never got it 100% correct ended up giving me the words i wanted split for me to just put it on. I don't think he was happy cause his wife told me he would do it for the practice and not charge me anything, I had been talking to her a while online this was back in the early 2000's