tulenisko

Signcut Prod. Pro 1 - XML parsing error

Hi,

today morning I started SC as usuall, but it does not remember any setting, licence, anything.....and when I fill it, it will not save a give me always parsing error. I tried to reinstall, even install on on ther disc, but still no succes. Anyone know what to do?

error.PNG

Welcome from the USA - I would contact signcut directly - they do not visit the uscutter user forum although we do have a couple of member that still use it, I wouldn't count on a fast response

I use it but have never ran into that issue. I second Dakota on the call to tech support. You will have to request tech support online and they will call you. On a good note SignCut actually has real live tech support who kick butt and will sort you out in no time. 

Hi there

I have recently also come across this problem with my software/cutter. Despite using the machine on Saturday and everything was fine.

Did you work out how to solve this issue?

Thanks

Hannah

image.thumb.png.e9ec7850343908c6de466846d4a7eec4.pngimage.thumb.png.e9ec7850343908c6de466846d4a7eec4.png

Have you tried to reach out the Sign Cut, like previously suggested?

• Like 2

I agree. As mentioned above, SignCut has, I believe, the very best tech support of ANY cutting program out there. Live help with real people who will even remote into your computer if needed and get you going. You have to request a session and they contact you pretty quickly. It will start out as a chat session which is usually sufficient.

• Like 1