Chudimac

Experience with Cad-Cut Vinyl?

Just came across the Stahls website with the Cad-Cut vinyl.  Really well setup site, easy to order, $5 flat rate shipping, TONS of vinyl types to choose from and has a materials calculator that is useful for pricing my shirts.  Anyone use this vinyl and can share your experience?  

Meh, I use it from time to time when they have a special option I can't get with Siser. Stretch for nylon being an example of that scenario. I never had an issue with the products but many of them run at all sorts of varied times, temps and peel options from cold hot and warm (and warm means warm, not cold and not hot) I have pretty well settled in almost exclusively with Siser products. They MOSTLY use the same lower temp and hot peel so I just don't have to worry about a mistake. 

• Thanks 1

I used a few of their products, Glitter flake, Reflective, Foil, Cad-cut premium.  They are sending me a few samples to try some others.  I use Siser also and UScutter has a turbo poli-flex that is, I think, applied at 265 degrees that would be nice for nylon and other performance wear that I want to try.  

I was able to layer with the glitter flake and foil but the adhesive you have to use for the foil is a bit hard if you don't peel it right when the press comes up. 

I liked it but still undecided about it.  Here in FLA I am getting a lot of requests for poly-cotton blends or 100% poly.  The lower the temps the better I feel so the UScutter turbo is on it's way to me to test out.

• Thanks 1