ernesto

grapthecCE6000-60 does not appear in coreldrawx8

hi, my issue iscoreldraw x8 does not show printer CE6000-60 grapthec when printing I have windows 10. I have installed the printer from disk

ernesto - welcome from the usa - go to graphtecamerica and download cutmaster plug in for corel draw , then you will be able to send files directly to your plotter - which is not a printer

Thank you! Now can tell me as I do to open the cutting controller which is a black window that has rotation, tool condition, position, where I find it

it is another download from the same place - then it will appear in your programs as I recall under graphtec.  I haven't used it in a while

"

"one more question I can cut from corelDRAW without using the launcher, only corel draw"

No,  you will need Cutting Master

If you have Windows,  You  can get FREE   Graphtec Pro Studio Free,  Much like Flexi Sign Pro without  the printing software.  Just enter in your serial number

https://www.graphtecamerica.com/cp-graphtec-pro-studio-request-form

51 minutes ago, The Store said:

I am having the same issue with my X8 program. I have seen a few videos and I cannot find the LAUNCHER for CM3

If your having a problem, please start your own thread, so we know exactly what your problem is.  More info needed.  No mention of which cutter or operating system.