Sign in to follow this  
julian keller

Hanging/freezing

To start off with I have tried rebooting and reinstalling along with trying different compatibility modes. I am using Win10 Pro and VM Cut.

I have a support ticket but want to see if anyone else has had this issue.  This is a new install. When I try to save or import it acts like it is hanging. No other box pops up, is it acting like it does but I do not see one. I have to force close it but there is another screen behind it that I also have to force close that is almost like the main screen. I can do everything but import and save so far.

Anyone else have this issue?  I have also tried the demo of all of them but they do the same thing.

Just saw this issue on here a few days ago. and  they told them how to fix..  Check out the posts of Vinyl Master.   

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Just saw this issue on here a few days ago. and  they told them how to fix..  Check out the posts of Vinyl Master.   

Yea I got it for saving now but the import is not working still. I found that it is a ghost monitor that just showed up. I had disconnected the 3rd monitor and removed it but somehow it came back and I never knew it. So I have to go into the settings and kill that other monitor again. Funny that I might have skipped over that post as it did not show in search. I even went back to 2016!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this