bukuinc

When Cutting Circles Edge Is Choppy Not Smooth. Plz Help

Hey Y'all,

So I just stepped up to a Graphtec(Ce6000-60 Plus) from my old SC cutter. I'm still working on dialing it in (Quite the difference is amount of settings!). Anyways, when going to cut this text that I've cut over 2000 times on my SC cutter, the graphtec seems to get choppy when cutting the "O's". I'm using SCAL 4 Pro ( I know its not ideal, but its what I know and all my files are there so I plan on using it for now). Thinking it may be the font and this cutter is just able to translate more detail than the SC, I used a stock circle from SCAL to cut as a comparison. The attached picture has 3 circles, the one on the left is the stock circle shape, the next to are the O's from the font. The circle is a bit less "Choppy" but still not super smooth. The second picture has the Graphtec cut text on top and the SC cut text on the bottom for comparison. Is there something I can do do account for this or correct it? Cutter is set at s15, f12 cutting oracle 651.

Thanks for your time and help! 

IMG_7350.JPG

IMG_3661.JPG

Scalp was originally designed for a cricut cutter - and adapted for plotters later on - the graphtec pro studio is a private branded flexi pro - - - - Huge difference

If your using condition  1 to cut with try a different condition.  I think condition 1 is for the pen tool.  

Blade offset is ZERO  on a Graphtec.   If you have not done it,  download the Graphtec Cutting Controller.  makes changing settings a breeze right from your computer.   

If you've tried cutting in via a different programs, and it's still coming out rough - post the file.

If you're not liking the free Graphtect software, then give Sign Blazer a try - it's free too.