Chudimac

Experience with JPSS, Avery, and 3G Opaque

I've just started a small business that includes custom shirts.  I'd love printable vinyl but not ready for a $2k+ printer right now.  Please let me know your experiences with JPSS, Avery, and 3G Opaque transfer papers.  Is it worth it for me to buy the $100 Epson printer and $35 DURABrite Ultra Pigment Ink to try these?  I'm hesitantas they would need to be durable enough to sell the shirts to customers...

7 hours ago, Chudimac said:

I've just started a small business that includes custom shirts.  I'd love printable vinyl but not ready for a $2k+ printer right now.  Please let me know your experiences with JPSS, Avery, and 3G Opaque transfer papers.  Is it worth it for me to buy the $100 Epson printer and $35 DURABrite Ultra Pigment Ink to try these?  I'm hesitantas they would need to be durable enough to sell the shirts to customers...

If you can sell white shirts the JPSS is a great product. I don't like 3G although I keep some in stock. I use my pigment printer for everyday printing so the cost is negligible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks!  We have printers through work (work remotely) so the printer purchase would be strictly for the shirts.  Something to contemplate, thanks for providing your experience.