What are these things called

Recommended Posts

The long line is a Separator.

SignBlazer software includes an assortment of them within the graphics Library (DRAW menu - Library - Design Elements - Separators 1, 2 and 3)

The things around the 'AND' could be considered "Flourishes" ? That's what I would define them as.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now