Steven b

T-shirt software

Which vinyl cutter do you own? You will need to match software to vinyl cutter to computer operating system that you will be using.   The vinyl cutters sold at UScutter already have design and cutting software sold with them.you will have to choose for a PC or  Mac. . But Signblazer is a FREE unlimited design and cutting software for Windows.  Inkscape is FREE design software.  All software has a learning curve to it. What some call simple, others do not like,  It all depends on the user. You may want to try a couple different softwares, before you settle on one you like. 

• Like 1

Welcome from 30 miles to the south :)

simple is in the eye of the user - cricut people like SCALP - personally not a fan.  I like vinylmaster but my go to is graphtec pro studio that comes with the new graphtecs - it is rebranded flexi

I have a 721 from us cutter with vinlymaster and coreldraw i bought it used and have no suport need to figure some thing out need to start makibg money

I would start by watching all the training videos that vinylmaster has produced to learn that - corel is powerful but betting it will be a slightly bigger learning curve and you will still need to export your images and import into a cutting software like vinylmaster to cut

I watch the videos the problem I had today was I was trying to cut out a simple design around the outside that had lines on the inside and could not get to software to just cut the outside the lines

they have several video tutorials - check the right hand column when you go to the link below

not sure what you are trying to cut with your description - what is part of the image beside the square - maybe post the file if it is not copyrighted material

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steven b said:

I have a 721 from us cutter with vinlymaster and coreldraw i bought it used and have no suport need to figure some thing out need to start makibg money

Hi Steven, welcome.

First of all, let's just slow down, take a deep breath, and approach this logically and calmly.

We can start with grammatical accuracy and an overall professional attitude. This may seem like quibbling, but using properly punctuated sentences, adding capitalization when appropriate and communicating in a manner that is business-like, goes a long way towards showing your clients that you know a thing or two about a thing or two, and thus, making money in this enterprise.

Beyond that, when you post here we cannot see or imagine anything you are doing at your end, so please describe things in a step-by-step fashion, pointing out what exactly is happening, or not happening, and provide as many details as you can.

That would include offering actual files of jobs that you're getting stuck on.

OK, with that housekeeping introduction out of the way ----  Have you gotten the cutter to work properly using the simple file that dakota offered you to try?? That is an example of graphic an MH cutter handles well, and I suspect that you're trying to achieve something beyond the basic work that beginners (newbies) should be attempting right from the get-go.

This thread is less than 12-hours old, and in order for you to progress towards resolution of your problem, you'll have to make an effort to clarify what exactly is going on.

• Like 2

On 3/26/2018 at 10:42 PM, Steven b said:

When i watched the video and tried it it just cut the square and not the image 

My guess here is you tried to cut a raster image. You can only cut vector images. Learning and understanding vectors is the first step in learning and understanding the world of vinyl cutting. And just because a file has a vector file extension, such as .svg, .eps, .ai, does not mean that file image is a vector. Vector files can have raster images embedded in them.

• Like 1