Sign in to follow this  
Jonathanblake2004

MH1351 Motherboard problems

I have an MH 1351 cutter that I had to replace the board that connects to the computer because the connection came loose from the board and was un saveable, replaced that and now everything works like it should besides the carriage would not lift, it was always down, it has free motion and can go up and down if you use your finger so it's not like it's jammed, I read another article that said replace a Z chip.  I ordered one, but being impatient for it to come in the mail there are 3 others underneath that fan on the motherboard so (4 total) Does anybody have a picture of which way the chips are supposed to be facing? I ordered a new motherboard all together and they sent the wrong one and told me they no longer have this one available.  I'm basically looking to see which way the chips are supposed to be facing, I know it's crucial that the notch faces a certain way, and when I was playing around with it I heard a pop and now another one is fried.  So I am going to replace them all but looking for an image of the board itself hopefully someone has without the fan obstructing the view so I can see which way these chips are supposed to be facing.

heck never replaced anything except the z-chip itself so not sure but the socket should have a 1 on one end of the mb by the socket indicating pin 1 (notch end).  I have a bunch of the z-chips and then they changed the boards so some are not replaceable