when people try the clean cut blades or the graphtec plotters the comments are real similar - it is something that has to be experienced to fully appreciate 

• Like 2

The left side looks like the blade was out way too far to lift the vinyl like that.   I must be one of the few that didn't like a Clean Cut blade at all.   It was in my cutter about 20 minutes and I took it right back out. No matter how far in that blade was, it still lifted the vinyl. Clear down to the holder was rubbing the vinyl. Which totally tore up my long design in Oracal silver dragging the cut vinyl all over my design.  It was an 8ft long design.  No matter how much force I backed it to.   Couldn't back the blade in any further.It was a Graphtec blade, new,  never opened, bought from forum member here, but the blade was longer than my Seiki Graphtec blade.  I put my Seiki blade back in and back in business.  My Seiki Graphtec blades cut great, and last 9 months to a year or more. Depends on how much I cut. I cut very detailed designs.. I never tried that CleanCut blade again.   I pay $22 for pack of 5  can mix degree,  free ship with my Seiki blades.   Sorry, but I was not at all happy with the CCblade   I think it is Kysign that I turned onto the Seiki blades, and he is very happy with them.  They are very good blades. 

I've added the Seiki blades to my notes and will give them a try the next time I'm needing blades. How are they on reflective?

30 minutes ago, ShaneGreen said:

I've added the Seiki blades to my notes and will give them a try the next time I'm needing blades. How are they on reflective?

Still thinking it was Kysign, said that is what pretty much sold him on them,  other Ebay blades bend. He used CCblades and stated  Seiki blades compared the same.  Seiki is out of Reno/Sparks Nevada.  Sent you PM   I don't cut reflective,  but I do chrome once in a while.. I could cut 1/4  text on Avery chrome  no problems. 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 11:58 AM, ShaneGreen said:

CleanCut blades arrived yesterday. WOW. In a properly organized society every cutter would come straight from the factory with these. What a difference.  I went from 185 grams of force to cutting with 75g and I can cut fine detail I never dreamed of before. It's like I upgraded my cutter for $18.

Here is the same picture I posted before of Oracal 631 at 100mm/sec with the 45 blade that came with this LPII on the left.  On the right is same setup with a CleanCut 60.  I counted seven places where the vinyl had slightly lifted and they all sat back down with a little nudge from my fingernail.  A huge Thank You to everyone who suggested these blades over and over, I'm just sorry it took me so long to make the switch!

eagle test_3.jpg

Shane, that is a huge difference.  Did you have to adjust your offset or overcut when you switched blades?

I had to adjust the offset to 0.25 and it had been at 0.40. 

The difference was incredible. You won't regret going with Clean Cut!

• Like 1