Sign in to follow this  
Col

Company Vehicle Logos

**3/21/18 - Update - I REALLY appreciate the responses. The attached is one example of what we would print for the vehicle door(s) etc.

I've been tasked as a "completely uneducated in this field novice" to research acquiring a vinyl cutter to create and apply the companies logos to the company vehicles and equipment. Up to now, we have outsourced this, but since it is costly and we have more equipment, the thought is to do it ourselves. So, here is my question: 1. The company names are fairly basic in respect to color. Each is a solid one color. The picture that comprises the logo is also a single color, with the exception of one company which has 2 colors. Is this a fairly simple task that any cutter can accomplish? 

Any insight to what I need to know, to do and not to do is greatly appreciated

MAS-Logo_Final_CMYK-300res_Horizontal.jpg

• Like 1

Sure. Pic's would help. Copyright notice would be another.

Please post the logo here.

Then we can properly evaluate the degree of difficulty.

Picture is worth 1,000 words.. long as the Company had the rights to the logo i wouldn't think it would be a issue.

I would go with at least the sc2 cutter steering clear of the mh personally - as always the better the cutter the easier they are to set.  how big do you need the designs to be?

How big are the decals that you will be cutting out?  Designing & cutting them out is only half the job.  Application is another.

When the job is farmed out you know and pay for what you get.  Doing it yourself?  Takes some practice.

And welcome aboard!

• Like 1