Jhamelton

Ideas for promotional items for a business

Hey all, just throwing this out there to see if you guys have any ideas for me. Long story short, I made some shirts for a local cell phone company awhile back, boss loved them, decided to propose an agreement to me. He added my family cell plan onto their business account and they foot the bill, in return for merchandise for them to give away as promotions. Great deal for me, but I’m looking to find some different ideas for something new. I’ve done shirts, coozies, tumblers, and drawstring bags. Thanks in advance 

On 3/16/2018 at 2:44 PM, slice&dice said:

Pens.

Well I would assume he is probably looking for ideas for things that he can do with a vinyl cutter and heat press, can't do pens with a vinyl cutter or heat press....

Sticking to cut vinyl, maybe hats, towels (for house use or sports,) various bags, (tote, duffel, gift, ect.,) umbrellas, can coolers, magnets, (if you can cut the dang things or hand cut them,) dry erase boards, (calendars on dry erase are nice, but kind of big), shoes (flip flops might be cheap), decals with their company info and local emergency numbers (magnet maybe,) pencil cases, table covers, coasters, backs of rulers,  Frisbees, calculators, tape measures, (might be hard on the tiny ones,) band aid dispenser, (maybe too small,) flashlights, power banks, aprons, stadium seat cushions, folding chairs, sweat bands, wallets, bluetooth speakers, phone cases.

If you spent a little and bought a custom ink stamp, you could stamp all sorts of stuff, maybe even a pen or pencil.

If you have a heat press, and got a sublimation printer, then full color phone cases, calenders on aluminum, mugs, and plates.