MikeTX

Question about dimensions.

I'm trying to find out the dimension of a front door for a 2004 F250. Really just need the area below the window. looking to size a decal for the door.

Yeah, online that's all I seem to fine unless you pay.  Was hoping someone on here has done one already or has access to one.

Long shot here, but ask the person you are making the decal for?

pic and measurement will give you everything you need.

Yeah, I have tried, he is our dog trainer and he tends to forget or get busy.  I've been trying to get the measurements from him for over a month.

34 minutes ago, MikeTX said:

Yeah, I have tried, he is our dog trainer and he tends to forget or get busy.  I've been trying to get the measurements from him for over a month.

If I had to do all the leg work for that, it would be a very expensive decal. He has the truck and a tape measure. And I am sure 2 min.

$50/hr to search and find a truck the same for a 2 min. job.

• Like 2

You can always search out a Ford Truck forum and do a quick post there. I'm guessing the dog trainer is in no rush for the decal? :P

https://vehicle-templates-unleashed.com has some free vehicle templates if you sign up.  I only saw 2010 F250's and later.  I THINK these are to scale, but not completely sure. Often these templates are 1:20 scale.

If you have a later version of CorelDraw, they have several vehicle templates you can find via Connect.  My search didn't find a F250.  But I still thought I'd mention it just for others that might not know Draw has those included.

http://signshophelper.com lists some F250's, but they are about twenty bucks.  Not too bad I suppose.

If you go with a photo, make sure who ever takes it puts a level yard stick or something you can gauge scale by into the photo.