cknip

tiling/panelling in vinylmaster ltr V4.0

Can anyone help me figure out to tile/panel an oversize cut in vinylmaster ltr? or is this possible?  I'm trying to cut a 36x36 on a 24' cutter and I cannot figure out how to properly get it set up to cut!

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

If you can make sense of them, here are 2 links where I briefly explained the procedure

manually in Inkscape;

The same procedure applies for Vm... Create several full sized pieces of vinyl in your software,

overlap their edges the desired amount, place your image object over them and punch it out.

Guest Cutting shapes

I'm trying to cut a 2inch square border in half, move one half down and in so both halves are on the same portion of vinyl so I'm not wasting tons of vinyal

2" is not much to waste, unless what you're saying is the border thickness is 2", and you're not telling us what the size of the border actually is.

That being said, you can draw a "U" to the desired size and thickness; or do the box border and then not edit to size.

Guest Banners N More

All the sample videos are in a version of Vintylmaster other than LTR V4.3 and do not look the same as the send to cutter I have. Not apples to apples. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.