Sign in to follow this  
haumana

USC Cutter Pinch Rollers ...

Do all of the new(er) USC machine have preset pinch roller locations?  and why?

Someone please reassure me that the Graphtec CE6000 pinch rollers are fully adjustable, and I won't be locked down to just using the pinch roller in pre-designated interval locations.

nope - special places on them too but there are plenty of them it has never been a problem and the first roller is like 4" long so lots of variance on putting rolls in

• Like 1

(rhetorical) why? smh  I love that my LP is fully adjustable, with exception to where the two grit bars meet in the middle (to which I put painters tape close to the slide of the rollers so I know not to put them there).

you will see - with the way the first roller is and the spacing on the others is well thought out I have never had to worry about not being able to put any vinyl in with a roller on each side - scraps or not - 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

you will see - with the way the first roller is and the spacing on the others is well thought out I have never had to worry about not being able to put any vinyl in with a roller on each side - scraps or not - 

Very reassuring. Mahalo!! Hopefully the new toy will be in shortly :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Agreed. They are set so you can do pretty much anything with any size vinyl piece.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1