eprcvinyls

Got my SC2 got my Vinylmater, Test cut great but how to make VM cut?

usually we hear about the tracking issues when people have already played with the pressure roller tension and messed that up - and they usually have way too much blade exposure adding to the drag but since we already covered that stuff I am sure you don't have those problems

3 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

usually we hear about the tracking issues when people have already played with the pressure roller tension and messed that up - and they usually have way too much blade exposure adding to the drag but since we already covered that stuff I am sure you don't have those problems

Im finished cutting for tonight i might try what the one person said about not locking down the center. One issue the rolls of vinyl keep falling off the roller rollers, i guess since there so short and don't weigh much I just ordered some 30 foot rolls today so maybe they do better.

19 hours ago, eprcvinyls said:

One issue the rolls of vinyl keep falling off the roller rollers, i guess since there so short and don't weigh much I just ordered some 30 foot rolls today so maybe they do better.

You can insert one of the metal rollers right through the center of the rolled-up vinyl instead of setting it on top balanced between two rollers. That's how to deal with these short sections that don't come on cardboard core tubes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, slice&dice said:

You can insert one of the metal rollers right through the center of the rolled-up vinyl instead of setting it on top balanced between two rollers. That's how to deal with these short sections that don't come on cardboard core tubes.

Awesome idea. That might help these were short rolls just 6 and 5 foot long got some 30 ft on the way sure they act better.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.