Sign in to follow this  
ofwgraphics

Advertising and New Business

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here for awhile but when I first started out, you all had some great tips. I've been selling on ebay and ETSY under OneFunWall for about 8 years. Business started out really strong but has gone way down hill. I've never advertised locally and I am wondering what type of advertising to you all use. Social media, newspaper, flyers?? Just looking for some ideas. Thanks  OFW

Why do you think sells went down on those sites? I do not know much about ETSY never used it.. I know ive sold items i wanted to get rid of on ebay but got sick of there fees they charged even when i didn't sell my item. i still buy on it quite often.

Im new and still not cut my first decal yet but plan to post on Facebook, my friends and hope maybe word will get around. I plan to have logo on my truck also hope some will see it. and contact me

I used to sell a lot over seas on ebay to Australia and Norway etc.. but the postage rates increased and also the Chinese have flooded the market with with cheap 99cent decals. I need to work harder of course and create more but competition has also slowed sales. Working on a website now but would like to do more locally. Wondering if advertising locally has generated any business for anyone.

I used to sell a lot over seas on ebay to Australia and Norway etc.. but the postage rates increased and also the Chinese have flooded the market with with cheap 99cent decals. I need to work harder of course and create more but competition has also slowed sales. Working on a website now but would like to do more locally. Wondering if advertising locally has generated any business for anyone.

Oh, understand that. Shipping has went up last few things i sold i pretty much gave away almost just paying the shipping. i would only sell in the US myself