Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

support

thinking about the changes over the years  - most of the others sellers have had their forums fail - we hear many stories on our forum of people looking for help that purchases elsewhere and normally the people from our "user forum" do our best to help them and get them going at all times of the day and night. - how many other places still offer anything close for after hours support?   
Basically Hats off to all of our members that stick around and offer all this help - YOU make this forum what it is.

Now back to my bronchitis and watching in amazement at this great group that has assembled - 

In my best hee haw imitation   "Salute"  Y'all are an amazing group

• Like 2

I find it hard to believe that my post count is headed towards 5000.

And of those, maybe 100 were actually useful.  ^_^

But thanks for the props, dakota.

• Like 1

betting it was over 100 slice - we do kid around but not so sure that isn't part of the camaraderie that keeps the old timers  - so many other forums have gone by the wayside and so many people come by here to find answers.

AMEN! Yeah this is a great place to hang out and what a great bunch of helpful people. Warms my heart that there are still so many willing to help others out in a world that seems to be getting crazier and crazier. 

Hope you shake the bronchitis. There are lots of similar issues out here. Lung infections and walking pneumonia as well. Stay on it so it doesn't become worse. 

• Like 1