eprcvinyls

Are my numbers correct? trying figure out pricing

5000 ain't really that old in the high end. 6000 now so only 1 generation back. That is what I use and have no reason to upgrade.

Have him prove it cuts and if it does, and you can go for it and don't look back.

You may miss all the "WHAT THE &%#!% JUST HAPPEND????" FUN, BUT THAT'S OK.

Oh wow.. Well maybe its a good deal then. I don't have that much to buy one.. I wish i had more money to go with what i will have..This is going be a big lump of money for me. just hope it can be worth it.

Don't know the prices down there, but if it is in good shape, works and looks good. As in no scratches like it has been tossed around. Seems like a good deal.

On 2/6/2018 at 11:08 AM, Wildgoose said:

eprcvinyls if you are to the point you have an actual business up and running you can usually get set up with Sanmar and buy wholesale. As you purchase and build an account they will gradually give you better pricing but even right off the bat you can beat most other options for good quality tee's. JiffyShirts is another option that doesn't care if you have a resellers license but Sanmar prices and selection are better. 

My HTV prices are lower than bikemike but I think that is due to my location. I charge $8 single color graphic and $10 2 color. If it gets complicated to weed I add a charge off the cuff at time of quote. I try to make a couple bucks on the shirt too. The other option sometimes mentioned is you can send your art work off to a plastisol transfer printer like F&M and get screen prints built affordably especially if there is some volume. 

On the regular decals, you will soon find the expected price for decals. Often like mentioned they expect to pay a lot more for a larger decal that in reality may be easier to cut and weed even though it uses up more vinyl. I have more of a graduated scale for the cut vinyl than just a blanket $0.07/sf. I tend to charge a min charge that I just won't bother with if it's below. If it's a regular customer then that goes away because they have earned it through regular purchases. I like to get $6 to $10 for decals and usually do. I don't sell a lot or push the sales a lot. I make a lot better money in the tee shirt world. 

Thank you for those 2 sites i checked jiffyshirts out look pretty cheap i have to compare to local walmart if only needed a few but if i needed a lot im sure there cheaper.

14 hours ago, eprcvinyls said:

Thank you for those 2 sites i checked jiffyshirts out look pretty cheap i have to compare to local walmart if only needed a few but if i needed a lot im sure there cheaper.

I am on the other side of the US from you but if you have Hobby Lobby stores near you all of ours stock Gildan blank shirts in a few colors. Other craft stores sometimes do also. I have ran over there many times on an emergency. 

3 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

I am on the other side of the US from you but if you have Hobby Lobby stores near you all of ours stock Gildan blank shirts in a few colors. Other craft stores sometimes do also. I have ran over there many times on an emergency. 

Thanks, yes i do have a hobbylobby kinda close, its close to the Home depot/lowes and other stores i have to drive 20 miles to get to lol