eprcvinyls

issue with my mouse, Scroll wheel wont scroll on websites

hi everyone, so i have had this issue for about a month and its very annoying i can not scroll down on the page withmy scroll wheel i have tried a driffrent mouse and my wireless mouse and they do the same thing.. I have tried to update my drivers and nothing has worked any clues?

3.00ghz PC

4gb ram

windows 7 pro. 64bit system

Ive tried watching utube videos and just nothing..

3 hours ago, arty-rc said:

Have you checked the mouse settings in the control panel? 

yes, ive played with the following lines and everything in the Moust settings nothing makes it work.. One day it worked and next morning woke up got online and it wouldnt

Does it work on other programs? Could be a setting issue with your browser some place.

3 hours ago, darcshadow said:

Does it work on other programs? Could be a setting issue with your browser some place.

Well i thought it did but guess not.. Oh btw it will scroll up fine just not down that is the crazy part

Okay so i just found a mouse the otherday while cleaning... I forgot i just plugged it in and its working fine...

The other one i tried wouldnt work.. maybe brand.. at least its working now.

You have a 3rd mouse you could try? It's unlikely, but possible that both your mice have a hardware problem.

Or try both your mice on a different computer.

3 hours ago, darcshadow said:

You have a 3rd mouse you could try? It's unlikely, but possible that both your mice have a hardware problem.

Or try both your mice on a different computer.

Yeah, I edited other post i found another and its working. Thanks

4 hours ago, signyouup said:

I had problems scrolling once and opened up the mouse and found a fuzzball stuck on the sensor.

Thanks for the tip, I took my old one apart and it for sure was Dirty... all kinda fuzz on the wheel cleaned it off and now its working.. i like this one better the new one is noisy still doesn't make sense for the other 2 not to work.