jRose

Training Videos

I am trying to teach myself how to use and operate my new Titan 3 cutter and also understand the software- Vinyl Master Pro. I am trying to utilize all the resources available to learn the software VM pro but when I first open VM and go over to Training Videos- every video that I try to play just brings up a message saying "New Lesson Coming Soon". I have been able to watch some videos without getting this message however I need all the help I can get to better understand this software. Can anyone tell me when these new lessons might become available or if there is any other resources I am not utilizing? I  been reading the manual for Vinyl Master Pro and reading through all the discussion on this forum, which are very helpful just still not understanding it all.

Thanks  

Don't use VM, but can tell you to stand back and do not try to learn everything all at once. Start with a simple square and build from there.

Sounds childish, but you can turn a square into anything. Play a bit at a time and walk away when you start to get frustrated.

It takes time, and you will get there.

• Like 1

First of all, what are you attempting to accomplish?

Are you having issues with the Cutting part? Or the Designing?

Have you just browsed through the HELP menu and read about various topics?  (Such as "Outlines" for instance)

Do you have any prior background in Vector graphics at all?

• Like 1

VinylMaster's  YouTube page has a ton of extremely helpful videos.  I've sat and watched them all with a notepad in front of me so I can take notes and document how far into which video something is found.   Warning, the videos and the HELP are for all versions and usually don't tell you which version something is found in. However, since you have PRO nearly all of it will apply to you.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.