busterbay

Issues ordering

I've noticed a few issues with the uscutter site today. Please forward on to the staff. 

The box to enter a credit card doesn't appear during checkout . You have to click Place order before it will show up telling you your credit card was declined. Well duh I didn't enter one. This is the only way to get the CC info box to appear.

When you click on ANY of the tabs in a product listing it takes you to the main page.

I tried to use the chat but it doesn't seem to work either. 

I'm using Chrome and don't have issues on any other site.

BB

1.png

Hi @busterbay,

I'm looking into it now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. Would you mind trying it on another browser and letting me know if it works? I don't have the same issue, so I'll need your help narrowing it down just a bit.

Sincerely,

David

It seems to only be happening in Chrome. I tried IE & edge and it works fine. I disabled my ad blocker and it still happens. It acts like part of the script is not loading.

If I close chrome and reopen it I can click on two of the tabs then it takes me to the lading page. 

I haven't noticed it on any other site.

2 hours ago, davidb said:

Hi @busterbay,

I'm looking into it now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. Would you mind trying it on another browser and letting me know if it works? I don't have the same issue, so I'll need your help narrowing it down just a bit.

Sincerely,

David

I restarted my PC and still could only click on the tabs 2 times before it started taking me to the landing page. Send me a message if you need anything else.

20180118_195323.mp4