Sign in to follow this  
A51graphix

Vinyl systems evolution

Can’t find any reviews.  Anyone use one.? Like dislike.   Looks to be well. Worth the money 399 with a Servo motor ??????   anyone know what actual brand it is ? 

looks like a saga and interesting red note on their add "

*Not compatible with Heat Transfer Vinyl. Designed Specifically for Sign & Sticker Vinyl*"

That sounds like a heck of a deal on a servo machine.

Some conflicting info on  their web site.  This in the product description:   Whether you're working with heat transfer vinyl or adhesive sign vinyl, the Vinyl Systems Evo will get the job done like no other.

While this is in the Q&A section:

Q: Good morning, why this machine isn't compatible with heat transfer materials? I saw it on eBay. Vinyl Systems Evo 28" Cutter Plotter - Contour Cutting DC Servo Motor Thank you

Posted On: 10/2/2017 By: Robson

A: Hi Robson, the Vinyl Systems Evo is an exceptionally powerful cutter that was originally made to cut all types of sign and decal vinyl as quickly and efficiently as possible. With its powerful servo motor, we noticed when tracking heat transfer vinyl, it could potentially fold a bit due to how thin the material's backing is. You can still cut heat transfer vinyl with this cutter but we would recommend using a cutting mat for a large design. Sign and decal vinyl already has a backing that is able to feed the vinyl back and forth without any issues so therefore, we would consider this cutter to work flawlessly on decal vinyl without any additional supplies.

Cal

What drives me crazy is that none of these Chinese manufacturers provide a 34" (870mm) sized machine with servo motor.

Go to alibaba, and you'll see what I mean.