jRose

Mask material recomendations

The company I work with just purchased a Titan 3 cutter and we hope to use it to make graphics for our custom awnings that we manufacture. I am wondering what type of mask material would work to make a mask that will be hand painted on a Sunbrella canvas

very makes 2 different paint mask that can be used. One is just normal the other is a high temp; mask for high temp as is baking  the paint. the paint mask is easy to remove

I don't know how good it is, but I ordered some RTape Prograde Paint Mask that's yellow. Don't know what temp it goes up to, only says it can withstand short term bake cycles at +200 degrees Fahrenheit 

13 hours ago, rlvied said:

very makes 2 different paint mask that can be used. One is just normal the other is a high temp; mask for high temp as is baking  the paint. the paint mask is easy to remove

Thank you! I am going to give this Avery mask a try. Is there a certain transfer tape that works better with pant masks?

I would assume it wouldn't be any different. I've always used the RTape 4075RLA. It's excellent transfer tape.