xmajd92

How to stop USCutter MH781MK2 front returning to beginning.

How can I stop my vinyl cutter from returning back to the beginning of the vinyl once finished cutting? For example, once the cutting job is done, it will stop in its tracks. Or once cutting is done, it'll feed a small amount of vinyl from the roll for convenient separation. I want to do this so I can separate the already cut vinyl from the large rolls I use to make it easier for me when I need to align my roll for a new job?

20 minutes ago, xmajd92 said:

How can I stop my vinyl cutter from returning back to the beginning of the vinyl once finished cutting? For example, once the cutting job is done, it will stop in its tracks. Or once cutting is done, it'll feed a small amount of vinyl from the roll for convenient separation. I want to do this so I can separate the already cut vinyl from the large rolls I use to make it easier for me when I need to align my roll for a new job?

look in your cutting software (whatever that might be) for a check box like advance after cut - or some had return to origin (in that case you wouldn't want that checked, etc